ManMeet Men's Retreat | Austin, TX | June 8-11
Wanna be a better man-BRO, yo?
Well Mr. Dude-Guy, you've come to the right place...
At this men's retreat, we get FUNcomfortable and hold each other accountable to GREATNESS.
And most importantly, we have a STUPID amount of fun.
This style of 'personal development' is sincere and impactful - but not overly serious. If 'the work' is not genuinely enjoyable, that's wack, and I won't stand for it.
We laugh. We cry. We connect - DEEPLY.
- BROmance 🥰
- BROmentum 🕺🏻
- BROwth 💪🏼
This page has alllll the info for your reference. For the eager beaver, these details may be superfluous. If that's you, feel free to cut the sh!t and get straight to it...Enroll RIGHT Meow
This retreat is for you if you want to...
(party like a Conscious Rockstar AND...)
- Engage in authentic brotherhood & rites of passage
- Experience the breadth & depth of emotions
- Experiment with radical self-expression
- Pursue purpose and take inspired action
- Embody playful confidence (and dominance)
- Articulate your emotions, desires and boundaries with style and grace
- Fuck chicks and git money (mostly joking, but maybe a little serious...😈🤫)
A safe space to NOT play it safe!
This may also be for you if...
- You crave conscious connection with like-hearted men
- You have a hard time relating to your significant other
- You want to attract the romantic partner(s) of your DREAMS
- You feel intimidated, inadequate, or simply want to enhance your SEXpression
- You're seeking greater confidence with intimacy
- You want to get in touch with your deeper purpose in life
- You have a DEEP knowing that life could and MUST be better
Ready to Party?
Sean McDevitt, 36
"I've never been a part of a men's group that was so open & vulnerable. I learned more about male fellowship than I had ever previously in my life, including how to connect quickly & deeply, as well as using breathwork to own my nervous system.
Nickname: City Boi Sean-skie
Location: Austin, TX
"Jordan served as a personal mentor and coach to me for over a year, and I can't recommend him enough."
Location: San Diego
- Lodging at a BADA$$ property from Thursday, June 8th to Sunday, June 11 (pictures below)
- FLOW style conscious cuisine:
- An irresponsible amount of breakthroughs
- Private messaging group before/after with your fellow executive BROducers
- Post-retreat integration support group call
- Complimentary 33 minute private connection call with Jordan
- FREE inclusion in the next virtual men's group (immediately preceding this experience)
- Sex, drugs and rock-n-BROll (metaphorically speaking-ish)
Our DOPE digs - The Highland Dripping Springs
This place...white bearded Jesus-God-man made it for this man-meet-retreat. 20 acres of heaven - a paradise for bros. So much space for activities...tons of games...'pick-and-eat' garden...hiking trails...pool and hot tub...multiple fire pits...seriously, this property is just TOO rad - it hurts.
Schedule of Events
The magic is in the mystery, so we'll keep the agenda fairly vague, but if you're a bro who NEEDS to know a lil sumthin sumthin, below are some basic details for ya.
Or, if you're feelin the FUCK YES calling, and you're ready to make it official...COUNT ME IN
5 - 6pm: Arrival
6 - 8pm: Welcome Dinner
8 - 10pm: Opening Ceremony
7 - 8am: Bioenergetic Activation
8 - 10am: Breakfast
10am - 12pm: HeART is the new BALLZ Workshop
12 - 2pm: BROlympic Games
2 - 4pm: Lunch
4 - 6pm: Brotherhood Initiation
6 - 8pm: Dinner
8 - 10pm: Osho Active Meditation
8 - 10am: Breakfast
10am - 12pm: Workshop
12 - 2pm: Polar Plunge & BROrkout
2 - 4pm: Lunch
4 - 6pm: Conscious Kink Workshop
6 - 8pm: Dinner
8 - 10pm: Rite of Passage
8 - 10am: Breakfast & Pack-Up
10am - 11am: Closing Ceremony
12PM: GTFO (Get. The. Fuck. OUT.)
Have more questions?
If you'd like to have a live touchpoint to give you a lil extra nudgeskie toward a FUDGE YES, throw some time on my calendar, and I'll HARD sell ya into blissful oblivion 🤤
"If you want to take your life to the next level, I couldn't recommend Jordan enough for that exact reason."
Nickname: Senior BROden
"Jordan has the unique ability to do 'serious' work in a fun way. This experience was well worth the investment."
Nickname: Colonel Jah-skie
Location: Austin, TX
"To say this was a life-changing experience would be an understatement."
Nickname: Sky-Walker & Mr. King-skie
Location: Austin, TX
Your BROdacious Bonus!
When you say FUDGE YES to this retreat, you'll be enrolled in the next virtual men's group fo FREE99. All retreat attendees will participate in this live experience leading up to the retreat. If you register for the retreat after it has begun, you will be included in the next round (Fall 2023).
Here's what the virtual men's group looks like...
Who are YOU?
- First group call, including agreements, program logistics and opening container initiation
- What is your ONE thing (lead domino) in the areas of Health, Wealth and REALationships?
- Sharing your 'Hero's Journey' with your brothers-in-arms
What's your WHY?
- Why are you here? What is your mission? Exploring purpose & 'Remembering the Future' of your dream life
- Integrating book club concepts & executing BROmework assigments
- Leveraging weekly rotating accountabili-buddies to maintain SMART commitments
- FUNcomfortable rite of passage to foster FUNconditional connection
- Embodying 'what's most personal is most universal'
- This week is where DEEP brotherhood is forged
Love Thy Neighbor
- Radical live initiation, designed to cultivate courage and inspired action in REALationship
- Preparing for 2 week optional 'Rational Fast'
- Beginning SEXploration activities
SEXploration & FLOWetry
- What's your experience, and what do you desire?
- Pushing the edges of your SEXpression, identifying what fulfillment & mastery look like for you
- 'Let the Music Move You' collective initiation
- How have you shown up in the business of your life? What are you doing to increase your BROmentum & BROwth?
- Final group call with 'Man in the Mirror' activity
- What open loops need to be CLOSED? What are you holding onto that wants to be released?
Your online portal includes all content organized into modules with video playbacks, BROmework, resources, etc.
Ready to ROCK?
Who is this retreat for?
What does this retreat include?
What results can I expect?
Becoming a better bro-man gets to be simple, fun and EFFECTIVE...
Because here's the thing. The process of ‘personal development’ can be fuckin lame sometimes. As a self-help junkie, I’m here to tell ya that while Eckhart Tolle is a BOSS, I can only hear ‘The Power of Now’ presence/acceptance spiritual babble so much before I lose my shit and tell the ascended master to fuck right off with his monotone ass.
Are you pickin up what I’m puttin DOWN?!
There comes a point in every wannabe-mostly-woke-ish-bro’s journey where he’s kinda over ‘the work’. He recognizes a deep desire to have ‘the work’ feel more like play.
This is the transition from uncomfortable to FUNcomfortable.
From serious to SINCERE.
“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”
I’ve spent a decade learning the ‘rules’ of personal development...meditate...journal...books...podcasts...gratitude...
This is all AWESOME, but after a while, it gets monotonous. It’s not radical enough. It needs the artist’s unconventional touch. Imagine if you will…
Ole Eckhart and Esther Perel have a baby...and Matthew McConnaughey and Scarlett Johansson have a baby...and those two babies meet and bump uglies (as consenting adults), and THEY have a baby...
DATS DIS (more or less).
This baby had an organicAF home-birth, boasting a tasteful buffet blend of personal development modalities that are most fitting for the sincere, playful, ‘conscious’ man.
This is the kind of ‘work’ that gets me BROing.
In this experience, we hold each other to a high standard of masculine excellence through cooperation, competition and FUNconditional connection.
I'm Jordan Maurice Bowditch. If ya don't know...
I’m a men’s performance and relationship coach, (kinda) conscious comedian, and BROfessional edu-tainer.
There are at least ten thousand million other things that describe me, but this is a good place to start…
I fancy myself the bridge between the esoteric and the generic, dancing between the world of woowoo and the tangible YOU (dude), inspiring higher truths through humor and radical authenticity.
I love basketball (RIP Kobe ⛹️♂️).
I love my Queen BAEbeskie (@thatsexchick 👰🏻♀️)
I love dogs 🐶
I love Bulletproof Coffee ☕️
I love BROS (which is why you're here 👯♂️)
I facilitate elevated connection by creating safe spaces to not play it safe, integrating bioenergetics, tantra, sexual and interpersonal polarity, and social magnetism into my work/play.
I grew up half in California, half Ohio. I lived with many relatives and friends through adolescence. The village raised a The Jordan Chameleon.
I graduated from San Diego State University with some sort of business degree, a whatever minor, and a MASTERS in #fratlife.
In all sincerity, the rites of passage, brotherhood, and business training from my fraternity experience heavily influenced me.
After working a desk job for a few years post-college, I HAD to make a radical change, so I sold everything I owned and lived out of my car with my pitbull for a year, which eventually led me to landing my dream job with a startup (at the time) called Bulletproof - a lifestyle and nutrition company best known for Bulletproof Coffee.
From there, I went BALLZ DEEP into personal development, and I haven’t stopped since.
I’ve attended and facilitated countless retreats, events, programs, etc., and I continue to cultivate the vision of the most BADASS, well-rounded, BROdacious experiences I can fathom - that's my DHARMA. Thank you for being a part of it.
One last thing...
A split second of amazing courage can change your life.
Making this a daily practice will propel you into greatness beyond your wildest dreams - and we will do it together playfully, sincerely, and with righteous accountability.
By the end of this experience, your life will be palpably and measurably more awesome. You will have an embodied sense of confidence because of your courageous inspired action, and you will have a group of like-hearted HEROES as lifelong brothers.
And I'm here to support you through this conscious party process as your number one hype man.